Asthma Treatment without inhaler
Cure Asthma without inhaler
Asthma is defined as a condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swell thus produce extra mucus, which makes it difficult to breathe. This disease is minor but in some cases, it may lead to a life-threatening condition. Asthma is common in boys during childhood as compared to girls. But it can affect both girls & boys.
There’s nothing to panic because treatment for asthma attacks is available. Getting rid of diseases like asthma is no longer a privilege of opulent few. No matter what your background is, you can fight asthma and bring it under control with the help of medication.
Which Factors are Responsible for Aggravating Asthma?
- Breathing in polluted air
- Exposure to tobacco or wood smoke
- Inhaling respiratory irritants such as perfumes or cleaning products
- Exposure to cold or dry weather
- Emotional excitement or stress
- Physical exertion
- Infections such as cold, flu, sinusitis, or bronchitis
- Reflux of stomach acid
- Breathing in allergy-causing substances such as molds, dust.
How many Types of Asthma are?
There are 3 types of Asthma –
- Acute asthma – It is a sudden attack caused by an inflammation of the air sacs of the lungs that further causing the narrowing and contraction of the bronchioles which restrict the airflow and make breathing difficult.
- Chronic asthma – It is characterized by frequent asthma attacks that required medical management to prevent and minimize the acute attacks.
- Exercise-induced asthma – It is triggered by exercise and is characterized by coughing, wheezing, difficulty in breathing. Intense symptoms usually last for 10 minutes after exercising and gradually subsides over time.
What are the Causes of Asthma?
Common Causes of Asthma are: –
- Allergy to pollen, dust mites
- Air pollution
- Respiratory infections
- Nonspecific hyper-irritability
- Certain medications
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Asthma?
Common Sign & Symptoms of Asthma are:
- Coughing, mainly at night
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness
- Chest pain
- Wheezing sound when exhaling
- Sputum may be produced from the lung.
What is an Ayurvedic view of Asthma?
In Ayurveda, bronchial asthma is termed as ‘Tamak Swasa’. It is mainly caused by Vata and Kapha dosha. Swasa is classified into five types – Mahaswasa (Dyspnoea major), Urdhawaswasa (Expiratory dyspnoea), Chinna swasa (Chyne stroke respiration), Kshudra swasa (Dyspnoea minor), Tamaka swasa (Bronchial asthma).
As per Ayurveda, Tamaka swasa (Asthma) is caused by – Intake of dry, heavy, incompatible food, cold climate, exposure to dust, smoke, wind, etc.
Due to increased Kapha, strotorodh (obstruction) in the Pranvaha srotas occur that block the natural direction of vata and vata dosha is reversely directed. Due to aggravated vata, dryness is increased and natural lubrication is disturbed which causes difficulty in breathing, noisy, and rate of respiration is increased.
What is the Ayurvedic Treatment for Asthma?
As per Ayurveda, Bronchial Asthma is a Vatakaphaja disease; hence the aim of the treatment is to balance the aggravated dosha. In Ayurveda, a lot of herbal medicines are there which gives the best result in the condition of asthma. Chandigarh Ayurved Centre provides you ‘’Asthma Go Kit’’, that is really helpful to cure this disease with a natural way. The kit contains – asthma care powder, Kas Shwas Hari Rasa, Anu Tailam, Broncho Care Syrup, Cough Go Tablet, Kanth Sudharak Vati
You’re free to go for medical treatment of asthma. But if you’re looking for natural treatment of Asthma, it is available also. For a long-term solution, fighting a disease naturally is a more profound way to go about it. After all, keeping airways open cannot be left to inhalers for a lifetime.
ALL PRODUCTS DESCRIPTION IN DETAIL:
1. Asthma Care Powder
The powder contains a mixture of herbal ingredients which are mainly made for the treatment of asthma. Their properties generally balance the vata and kapha dosha. The sachet contains ingredients like – Sitopladi churna, Abhrak bhasma, Laxmi vilas ras, Godanti bhasma, etc. It is used mainly in chronic cough, whooping cough and trouble breathing. It also relieves congestion of chest, sore throat. The ingredients loosen the mucus accumulated in the chest thus making it easy to cough it out. Its main therapeutic effects appear on lungs, pleura, and airways.
Recommended Dosage – Take1 Sachet twice a day with normal water.
2. Kas Shwas Hari Rasa
Kas Shwas hari rasa is an excellent medicine for entire Pranavaha srotas. It acts as a vata-kaphaghna. These tablets contain ingredients like– Shwas kasa chintamani rasa, Laxmivilas nardiya rasa, Sutashekhar rasa, Talisadi churna processed in Bhawana Vasa Kwath. The tablet has best result in recurrent cough, cold, asthma, and sinusitis. It is effective in recurrence of Pranavaha Srotas related vikar developed due to low immunity & give effective results to asthma patients.
Recommended Dosage– Take 1 tablet twice a day with normal water.
3. Anu Tailam
Anu tailam is herbal and ayurvedic oil used for the nasal instillation for curing the various diseases. It is administrated through the nasal passage to lubricate, protect and calm the mind. It includes – Sesame oil, Bael tree root, Solanum root, Cinnamon stem bark, Holostemma tuber, cardamom fruit, etc. It mainly balances the Kapha dosha and is beneficial in diseases of head, brain, face, nose, and eyes. Its use is generally recommended in chronic headache, problem of migraine, sinusitis, improves the voice, and vocal cords. Anu tailam gives effective results to asthma patients.
Recommended Dosage – Put 2-3 drops of Anu tailam in each nostril.
4. Broncho care syrup:
Broncho care is ayurvedic syrup containing ingredients such as Vasa patra (Adhatoda vasica), Kantkari (Solanum surattense), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum), Chitrakmool (Plumbago zeylanica), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Pippali (Piper longum), etc. It is mainly used in chronic cough, bronchitis, whooping cough, common cold, etc.
Recommended Dosage – Take 2 teaspoonful twice a day.
5. Cough Go Tablets:
These herbal tablets are beneficial in cough, cold, bronchitis, & other respiratory disorders. Cough Go Tablets are ayurvedic formulation containing Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Pippali (Piper longum), Kali mirch (Piper nigrum), etc. All these ingredients show antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, bronchodilator, & expectorant properties.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablet twice a day with normal water.
6. Kantha Sudharak Vati:
The ingredients used for the preparation of the Kantha sudharak vati are Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum), Javitri (Myristica fragrans), Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi).This is prepared from soothing and expectorant herbs thus relief all throat problems. It gives very effective results in chronic laryngitis, bronchitis and asthma.
Recommended Dosage– Take 2 tablets thrice a day.
What is the Panchakarma Treatment for Asthma?
According to Ayurveda, the accumulation of Vata and Kapha in the respiratory tract and the digestive system are responsible for breathing problems, including Asthma. Panchakarma therapies are very effective in cleansing the body toxins and removing doshas which clears up any obstruction in the respiratory channels.
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre provides the best Panchakarma treatment for Asthma. These therapies are conducted by well-trained staff under the supervision of Ayurvedic Doctor. Following therapies are recommended for asthma patients:
Don’t commit a suicidal mistake of medicine for asthma over the counter. Self-medication can prove fatal. Asthma isn’t to be ignored. Visiting a qualified medical practitioner is a must. And avoid reckless over-the-counter asthma medication as much as possible.
- Snehana – Medicated oil mixed with mild salt should be gently massaged on the chest and back to lose the Grathita Kapha in the chest. In Asthma, Grathita kapha (mucus plug) is present, thus the snehana procedure is useful in Vilayana of the Kapha, thereby removing the sanga (obstruction of the airway).
- Swedana – By this process, the grathita kapha gets dissolve in the body thus the kapha becomes softened in the channels and as a result, the movement of Vata is restored to its normal condition.
- Vaman – To eliminate or expectorate the liquefy Kapha, vaman should be given with proper method.
- Nasya – Pouring the medicated oil in both the nostrils are highly beneficial treatment in the Asthma. This is effective in reducing the severity of attacks and can be used as an effective and safe therapeutic procedure in the prevention of Tamak sawas.
- Dhumrapana – After vaman, to eliminate the hidden pathogenic substances in the dosha which are in the Linavastha (not completely purified), dhumrapana is done.
Healthy Tips and Diet for Asthma Patients
- Avoid cold and damp places.
- Go for morning and evening walk for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid tobacco, wine, smoking, overeating.
- Keep rooms well ventilated.
- Avoid perfumes, incense sticks, mosquito repellants.
- Drink plenty of water is the best natural treatment of Asthma
- Avoid excessive exercise and indulgence in sex.
- Eat foods with omega-3 fatty acids, which are found in fish like salmon, sardines and some plant sources like, flaxseed- are believed to have a number of health benefits.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Yoga improves the strength, flexibility, and capacity of the lungs, the three necessary components of overall fitness. Yoga therapy improves lung functions and reduces the frequency of exacerbations. It emphasizes conscious breathing and includes relaxation.
- Medication has beneficial effects on personality, emotions, and psyche. After medication, the asthmatic person can learn to come to a place of peace and stillness.
- Postures recommended for bronchial asthma are: Shirshasana, Dhanurasana, Chakarasana, Bhujangasana, Supta vajrasana are highly beneficial in asthma condition.
- Avoid reckless over-the-counter asthma medication as much as possible